Stephen's Ranting Again!

Because my editor is an ass and I can rant for free.

Friday, January 28, 2005

A Brief Introduction

So, it finally occurred to me that I should create my own Blog. It seems that every moron with a keyboard already has one and, being a moron and owning a keyboard, I feel that I am entitled as well. To give you some background, I used to write a humour column for a newspaper but, due to "differences in opinion" with my editor, meaning that he's a wanker and sleeping with the unfunny right-wing columnist he recruited in my stead, I no longer write for him. It was a volunteer contribution on my part, and largely unimportant to all but a select few (it was only a university newspaper), however the fact remains that I left with a bitter taste in my mouth and have decided to go at it on my own. Having limited media and resources, meaning that I'm both poor and cheap, will turn to blogging to vent my creative urges. I'll be posting some of my old articles just so I can have them up here and, because I'm bound to run out of old stuff, I'll post newer rants soon. Thanks for bearing with me, and please feel free to post comments (I'm fine with criticism, it was the total severance of contact from my editor and refusal to reply to me that turned me off of him).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home